It's here! The Roscommon Faerie Tales is Now Available!

  • nitawick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006

      Today's the day!  Season one of THE ROSCOMMON FAERIE TALES is now available!

      The reviewers are raving about it!  Check my site for all the wonderful things they've said:  www.nitawick.com

      If you don't already have an account with Inara, you'll need to open one.  Remember, this is an online serial.  Today, installment one will be put in your Inara bookshelf.  Each week a new installment will be available to you.  The ENTIRE season is one price: $5.50.  There are no additonal fees or charges.

      Once you've ordered and read the first installment, stop by my chat board (www.nitawick.com) or the Inara Press Reader Realm Forum (https://www.inarapress.com/forum/index.php) and post about it.  In the Reader Realm, look for the section for Roscommon Faerie Tales.  Tell me what you think.  Speculate on what you believe will happen next!  Anyone who participates in either forum will be eligible to win a Faerie Dust Gift set or a subscription to season two!

      Missy

      www.nitawick.com

    • jennontheisland
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2006
        Congratulations, Nita, on the release of How Faerie Dust is Made!

        I've read the first episode, and I'm totally hooked! Next Tuesday
        won't come soon enough!!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006

          :DThanks, Jenn!  Hey, here's something for you to do while you are waiting for next Tuesday.  Check this out:

          The new official site for THE ROSCOMMON FAERIE TALES is up and running. http://www.inarapress.net/roscommon/index.html

          If you are among the readers who received installment one yesterday, then you'll find lots of info to help you understand the story more fully.

          On the Cast page, you can find out how old Conall and Aisling are and what there names mean.  There is also a list of other characters to give you a hint as to who you might meet in installment two!

          On the Setting page is a map to give you an idea of where Roscommon is located.

          The page for the Gods and Goddesses might be helpful, too.  The story is set in Ireland before Christianity, so unless you are familiar with some of the Celtic dieties, you may not understand some of the references the characters makes.

          Oh, there's some other stuff, too -- like a little note about how all this started.  ;)

          Soon there will be downloads, too!  You'll be able to use the cover art as your computer wallpaper.  WooHoo!

          And if you are not among those anxiously awaiting installment two, then you are missing the fun!  Order THE ROSCOMMON FAERIE TALES today! https://www.inarapress.com/website/serons/roscommon/index.php

          Nita

          www.nitawick.com