A NEW YEAR!

  • sloan_mcbride98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi All, I'm coming in from major lurk mode. For the last month I've
      been practically nonexistent on any and all loops due to the constant
      attention of the holidays. A new year is upon us and I've decided to
      carve out a bigger slice of time to work on my writing, promotions,
      and getting in touch with other writers and readers. I'm devising a
      schedule so that I have room in my life for everything...(famous last
      words). My plan is to make more of a presence and let people get to
      know me (if they want to). I don't know how others do it. I just
      don't seem to have enough hours in the day, but I'll find a way to
      make it all work. In any event, I wanted to drop by and wish
      everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      Please also use this message as a belated congratulations to everyone
      who had wonderous things happen that I missed, and a welcome to all
      newbies who I didn't say hey to at the time they came round.

      <clink of glasses> Here's to a new fun-filled year of Life, Health
      and the Pursuit of Happiness.

      Blessed Wishes Upon You All,

      SLOAN MCBRIDE
      www.sloanmcbride.com
      http://www.myspace.com/sloan_mcbride

      ~~Warm hearts heat up wintry nights~~

      HIGHLAND STONE ~~ Now Available at New Concepts Publishing
      TOGETHER IN DARKNESS ~~ Coming soon from New Concepts Publishing