Re: [HRCRomance] Re: New Member

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 15, 2007
      Welcome, Jeannie!

      Jacquie Rogers http://www.JacquieRogers.com
      Faery Special Romances, http://tinyurl.com/22a5e9
      Book video: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v524952yQd4rgHH
      Royalties donated to Children's Tumor Foundation
      ending neurofibromatosis through research

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 12, 2011
        Hello, I'm a new member and write American set historicals. I've published 3 in the past (Charlottes Simms and Charlotte McPherren)and took time off to raise a family. Now I'm back in the game. I'm using Sharla Rae as my Pen name. I blog at www.writersinthestorm.com/

        Sharla