My First Column

  • Tonya Callihan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I just start my first column for Fresh Fiction.  I need people to check it out and leave comments, so I can keep the column.  It's about upcoming books and authors, you can acces it at:
      Please check it out and let me know what you think.

      Thanks a bunch,
      Tonya

    • Nancy K Haddock
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Very nice job on the column, Tonya! Thanks for the heads up!

        Light,
        Nancy

        nhaddock1@...
        LA VIDA VAMPIRE, Berkley Trade, April 2008
        http://www.nancyhaddock.com
        http://www.myspace.com/nancyhaddock
      • gloriagay2003
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi Tonya:

          I posted a comment on your very interesting column. Congratulations on
          having been assigned that column and good luck and good fun with it. I
          enjoyed reading it. As I said in my comment, your words made me want to
          go out and buy some holiday books.

          Gloria Gay
          Author of Known to All, Canceled Courtship, First Season and Forced
          Offer
        • Jacquie Rogers
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
            Awesome column, Tonya!  Let us know when you post another, please.

            Jacquie Rogers   http://www.JacquieRogers.com
            Faery Special Romances, http://tinyurl.com/22a5e9
            Book video: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v524952yQd4rgHH
            Royalties donated to Children's Tumor Foundation
            ending neurofibromatosis through research