Re: [HRCRomance] Digest Number 204

  • Nancy K Haddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi All,

      When I joined, I was asked to post something about my book here on the loop.  I didn't get to that before we left on our road trip to Tulsa -- our back roads trip. <g>  And, when we arrived home, we found we had more power outage problems.

      Those have been fixed (without the house catching fire!), so I'm sending the short description of my book here.  Hope it's short enough!

      She's Gidget with fangs? Cowabunga!

      Cesca Marinelli is not your typical vampire.  Buried for more than 200 years in a smelly coffin under an old Victorian house, she is unearthed in a time when vampires are a protected species.  Cesca dives into her second chance at afterlife, and is soon living la vida vampire as a surfer girl, a fiend for bridge, and a ghost tour guide in St. Augustine, Florida.

      Cesca is riding the wave of “perfectly normal” … until the tide turns and brings a stalker, a shifter, and a killer into the picture.  Suddenly Cesca is a murder suspect, and is forced to team up with sexy ex-slayer Deke Saber to solve the case.  Saber insists that Cesca stop passing for mortal and embrace her vamp powers.  If she doesn’t, she could be the next victim -- and this time, the wipe out will be permanent.

      Thanks, and hope ya'll are having a super weekend!

      Light,
      Nancy