The House of Books - a new promo website for authors

  • Anne Whitfield
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Hi everyone.

      I've started a brand new website for promotion. I thought that another avenue for authors to promote wouldn't hurt, we need to use whatever we can to work and gain more exposure I guess.

      It's called The House Of Books and as the title states the website is all about books - nothing else.

      Authors can send me thumbnails of their covers with a tag line or small blurb and the direct link where readers can buy it - or your website.
      In effect it'll be like an online book catalogue.

      I'll list the cover/s for $2.00 (via PayPal) per cover for two months on the respective genre pages and all covers go in a monthly rotation on the home page.
      I ask that participating authors put a badge on their website linking back to The House of Books

      I've already applied to list the website in the Yahoo & Google directories and am getting ready to send out press releases and list the website at various websites where readers gather.

      The link is here if you want to check it out.

      I have listed the website in many of the free web search engines already.

      Regards,  Anne.~
      author of historical & contemporary fiction
      http://www.geocities.com/anne_whitfield/index.html
      Blog http://annewhitfield.blogspot.com