Ingela's Blog, Website and more...

  • Ingela F. Hyatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006

      Greetings Everyone!

      I'm glad to see we have some activity happening over here.

      As you can imagine, I have been overwhelmed with getting my book published: filling out forms, building websites, etc.

      My website and blog are now up and running.   Feel free to come by and check them out.

      http://www.IngelaHyatt.com

      http://blog.IngelaHyatt.com

      I just learned my release date for A Knight of Passion is to be this Summer, more than likely in July.  I'm very excited and can't wait!

      Hope to you see you all at my blog.

      Ingela F. Hyatt

      A Knight of Passion, Summer 2006 Samhain Publishing

    • nitawick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
        I checked out your site, Ingela.  VERY nice!  Congrats on your first sale!