Author Interviews

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hello again, everyone!

      I'm resending my invitation to those authors here on the loop to
      participate in an interview for the HRC website. I did receive
      several responses to my last invite, and I have those of you who
      responded set up for interviews over the next couple of months or
      so.

      I am now in search of authors to interview for the upcoming new year,
      so if you are interested, please email me at

      SandraMarlow@...

      and I will put on my list for an interview beginning in January!

      And if you have any questions, please ask away!

      Thank you!

      Sandra Marlow
      Senior Reviewer & Interview Coordinator
      HistoricalRomanceClub.com
      SandraMarlow@...
    • mccomas825@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
        If I didn't respond before, I am now...I honestly don't recall if I did or didn't...either way...I would like to be involved.  Just let me know what you need me to do...and when...

        Laurie

        Laurie Sorensen Author of Ravenwood: Night's Salvation
        Now available from Light Sword Publishing
        www.lightswordpublishing.com
        www.myspace.com/nights_salvation
        www.freewebs.com/lauriesorensen