hello

  • llynda1ll
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Hi Everyone, I am new to the loop and wondered what kind of excerpts
      could be posted, is it only historical ones?

      Thanks much
      Linda L
      http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Home.html
    • Anne Whitfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
        Hi Linda.

        Welcome to the group.

      • Ingela Hyatt
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
          Greetings Linda,

          As this is Historical Romance Club's newsletter/eloop, I would prefer the following genres of romance be promoted by authors:

          All historical, time travel, fantasy,and paranormal/gothic (vampires, werewolves, etc.).  And of course the above genres can be mainstream or erotic, NY published or ebooks.

          I hope that helps.

          Ingela

          Hi Everyone, I am new to the loop and wondered what kind of excerpts
          could be posted, is it only historical ones?

          Thanks much
          Linda L
          http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Home.html

          Yahoo! Groups Links