Re: [HRCRomance] Working on my first book and Intro

  • Candace Clayton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6 7:09 PM
      Jessi,

      Welcome!  I am writing my first novel too!  And it is also a historical romance set during the Civil War!  Maybe we should compare notes!!  LOL!  Anyway best wishes!

      Candace

      Renee Kautz <kautzrenee@...> wrote:
      Hello Jessi. I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. I was the same way with the emails until I joined this group. I look forward to checking my email everyday knowing I am going to laugh. There are so many interesting and funny people in this group. I hope all is going well with your book and it sounds great so far. I am just one of the devoted readers. Hope to talk to you more.  Renee

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13 11:23 AM
        Yes we should! So far it's a lot of fun that's for sure. I've been
        watching every civil war movie I can get my hands on. LOL!