Re: [HRCRomance] Working on my first book and Intro

  • Anne Whitfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi Jessi.

      Welcome to the group and good luck with your novel.

      Regards, Anne.~
      http://www.annewhitfield.com
      A Noble Place Aug 2007

    • Candace Clayton
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
        Jessi,

        Welcome!  I am writing my first novel too!  And it is also a historical romance set during the Civil War!  Maybe we should compare notes!!  LOL!  Anyway best wishes!

        Candace

        Renee Kautz <kautzrenee@...> wrote:
        Hello Jessi. I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. I was the same way with the emails until I joined this group. I look forward to checking my email everyday knowing I am going to laugh. There are so many interesting and funny people in this group. I hope all is going well with your book and it sounds great so far. I am just one of the devoted readers. Hope to talk to you more.  Renee

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2007
          Yes we should! So far it's a lot of fun that's for sure. I've been
          watching every civil war movie I can get my hands on. LOL!