Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [HRCRomance] new here

Expand Messages
  • Ingela Hyatt
    Gesh,small world Anne. I m the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc.. Funny seeing
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 28, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
       
      Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
       
      And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
       
      Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
       
      I'm finally getting out of the house!
       
      Ingela
       
      Ingela F. Hyatt
      Erotic Romance Author
      author@...
      ________________________________________
      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
      <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
      <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
      <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
      ________________________________________
      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

      Hi Lee Anne
       
       
       
    • Anne Whitfield
      Hi Ingela! Are we joined at the hip? LOL I didn t know excerpts were allowed here. That s great news! Thanks. Regards, Anne.~
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 28, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi Ingela!
         
        Are we joined at the hip? LOL
         
        I didn't know excerpts were allowed here. That's great news!
         
        Thanks.
         
         
         
      • Lee Anne Foreman
        Hi Ingela, I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 28, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi Ingela,
          I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you write?
           
          Lee Anne


          Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
          Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
           
          Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
           
          And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
           
          Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
           
          I'm finally getting out of the house!
           
          Ingela
           
          Ingela F. Hyatt
          Erotic Romance Author
          author@...
          ________________________________________
          ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
          <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
          <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
          <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
          <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
          ________________________________________
          ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
          ----- Original Message -----
          Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
          Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

          Hi Lee Anne
           
           
           




          Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

        • Ingela Hyatt
          Erotic Historical Romance. Is there any surprise? Ingela ... From: Lee Anne Foreman To: HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com Cc: shadowsmistress2001@yahoo.com Sent:
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 29, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            Erotic Historical Romance.
             
            Is there any surprise?
             
            Ingela
            ----- Original Message -----
            Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:08 PM
            Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

            Hi Ingela,
            I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you write?
             
            Lee Anne


            Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
            Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
             
            Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
             
            And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
             
            Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
             
            I'm finally getting out of the house!
             
            Ingela
             
            Ingela F. Hyatt
            Erotic Romance Author
            author@...
            ________________________________________
            ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
            <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
            <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
            <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
            <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
            ________________________________________
            ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
            ----- Original Message -----
            Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
            Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

            Hi Lee Anne
             
             
             




            Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

          • Ingela Hyatt
            Greetings Anne, Yes, it does appear that way. I haven t been able to participate in much of the eloops recently, because I ve been stuck in the editing
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 29, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              Greetings Anne,
               
              Yes, it does appear that way. <g>
               
              I haven't been able to participate in much of the eloops recently, because I've been stuck in the editing cave.  In fact I'm going back in this morning.  Yes. I work on the weekends too. 
               
              However, tomorrow is a day off.  Finally. Whoopee! 
               
              But then it's back to the grind on Monday.
               
              I'll send your banner to you soon.
               
              Ingela <getting a little tired of that damn editing cave...
               
               
              ----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 6:43 PM
              Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

              Hi Ingela!
               
              Are we joined at the hip? LOL
               
              I didn't know excerpts were allowed here. That's great news!
               
              Thanks.
               
               
               
            • jennontheisland
              Hey! I know Anne from Missy s board (Historical Romance Times). This world is way too small!! Jenn ... Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 29, 2006
              • 0 Attachment
                Hey! I know Anne from Missy's board (Historical Romance Times).

                This world is way too small!!

                Jenn

                --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Ingela Hyatt" <ingela@...> wrote:
                >
                > Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of
                Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings
                Newsletter, etc..
                >
                > Funny seeing you here. Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc.
                (That goes for all writers on this group.)
                >
                > And, welcome Lee Anne. I hope you enjoy the group. It's been a
                bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits. But I think I'm
                starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
                >
                > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
                >
                > I'm finally getting out of the house!
                >
                > Ingela
                >
                > Ingela F. Hyatt
                > Erotic Romance Author
                > author@...
                > ________________________________________
                >
                ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                > <><><> A K n i g h t o f P a s s i o n <><><>
                >
                ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                > ----- Original Message -----
                > From: Anne Whitfield
                > To: HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com
                > Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
                > Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here
                >
                >
                > Hi Lee Anne
                >
                > Regards, Anne.~
                > http://www.geocities.com/anne_whitfield/index.html
                > Long Distance Love
                http://www.samhainpublishing.com/longdistancelove.shtml
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > SPONSORED LINKS Love and romance Historical romance novel
                Historical romances
                >
                >
                > --------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------
                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                >
                > a.. Visit your group "HRCRomance" on the web.
                >
                > b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                > HRCRomance-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                of Service.
                >
                >
                > --------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------
                >
              • Anne Whitfield
                Hi Jenn! Good to see you. Regards, Anne.~ http://www.geocities.com/anne_whitfield/index.html Long Distance Love
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 29, 2006
                • 0 Attachment
                • Lee Anne Foreman
                  Ingela, I never thought about this being the HRCRomace site when I asked that dumb question. I went to your site and saw your book and entered your contest. I
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 29, 2006
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Ingela,
                     
                    I never thought about this being the HRCRomace site when I asked that dumb question. I went to your site and saw your book and entered your contest. I thought the book looked very good.
                     
                    Lee Anne


                    Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                    Erotic Historical Romance.
                     
                    Is there any surprise?
                     
                    Ingela
                    ----- Original Message -----
                    Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:08 PM
                    Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                    Hi Ingela,
                    I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you write?
                     
                    Lee Anne


                    Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                    Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
                     
                    Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
                     
                    And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
                     
                    Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
                     
                    I'm finally getting out of the house!
                     
                    Ingela
                     
                    Ingela F. Hyatt
                    Erotic Romance Author
                    author@...
                    ________________________________________
                    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                    <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
                    <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
                    <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
                    <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
                    ________________________________________
                    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                    ----- Original Message -----
                    Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
                    Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                    Hi Lee Anne
                     
                     
                     




                    Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.



                    __________________________________________________
                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Ingela Hyatt
                    Greetings Lee Anne, It s wasn t a dumb question. I m sorry if my answers came out sarcastic. It was not my intention. I m glad you like the look of A Knight
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 30, 2006
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Greetings Lee Anne,
                       
                      It's wasn't a dumb question.  I'm sorry if my answers came out sarcastic. It was not my intention.
                       
                      I'm glad you like the look of A Knight of Passion.  I love the story and certainly hope readers will too.
                       
                      Now I'm off to experience a day of leisure.  Yeah! 
                       
                      Then it's back to the grind when I get home.
                       
                      Ingela
                       
                      Ingela F. Hyatt
                      Erotic Romance Author
                      author@...
                      ________________________________________
                      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
                      <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
                      <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
                      <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
                      ________________________________________
                      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      ----- Original Message -----
                      Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:15 PM
                      Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                      Ingela,
                       
                      I never thought about this being the HRCRomace site when I asked that dumb question. I went to your site and saw your book and entered your contest. I thought the book looked very good.
                       
                      Lee Anne


                      Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                      Erotic Historical Romance.
                       
                      Is there any surprise?
                       
                      Ingela
                      ----- Original Message -----
                      Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:08 PM
                      Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                      Hi Ingela,
                      I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you write?
                       
                      Lee Anne


                      Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                      Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
                       
                      Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
                       
                      And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
                       
                      Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
                       
                      I'm finally getting out of the house!
                       
                      Ingela
                       
                      Ingela F. Hyatt
                      Erotic Romance Author
                      author@...
                      ________________________________________
                      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
                      <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
                      <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
                      <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
                      ________________________________________
                      ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      ----- Original Message -----
                      Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
                      Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                      Hi Lee Anne
                       
                       
                       




                      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.



                      __________________________________________________
                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Lee Anne Foreman
                      Ingela, You didnt coma across as sarcastic or anything. I just never thought before I asked that question. I had not been feeling very well. I am sure the
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 30, 2006
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Ingela,
                         
                        You didnt coma across as sarcastic or anything. I just never thought before I asked that question. I had not been feeling very well. I am sure the readers will like this story very much.
                         
                        Lee Anne


                        Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                        Greetings Lee Anne,
                         
                        It's wasn't a dumb question.  I'm sorry if my answers came out sarcastic. It was not my intention.
                         
                        I'm glad you like the look of A Knight of Passion.  I love the story and certainly hope readers will too.
                         
                        Now I'm off to experience a day of leisure.  Yeah! 
                         
                        Then it's back to the grind when I get home.
                         
                        Ingela
                         
                        Ingela F. Hyatt
                        Erotic Romance Author
                        author@...
                        ________________________________________
                        ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
                        <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
                        <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
                        <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
                        ________________________________________
                        ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        ----- Original Message -----
                        Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:15 PM
                        Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                        Ingela,
                         
                        I never thought about this being the HRCRomace site when I asked that dumb question. I went to your site and saw your book and entered your contest. I thought the book looked very good.
                         
                        Lee Anne


                        Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                        Erotic Historical Romance.
                         
                        Is there any surprise?
                         
                        Ingela
                        ----- Original Message -----
                        Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:08 PM
                        Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                        Hi Ingela,
                        I am enjoying meeting and talking to everyone here. Good luck on getting those edits done. If you dont mind me asking what type of books do you write?
                         
                        Lee Anne


                        Ingela Hyatt <ingela@...> wrote:
                        Gesh,small world Anne. I'm the webmsitress and moderator of Historical Romance Club, HRCRomance Newsgroup, Romantic Ramblings Newsletter, etc..
                         
                        Funny seeing you here.  Feel free to post excerpts, events, etc. (That goes for all writers on this group.)
                         
                        And, welcome Lee Anne.  I hope you enjoy the group.  It's been a bit slow, as I've been stuck under a pile of edits.  But I think I'm starting to conquer them (knock on wood).
                         
                        Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
                         
                        I'm finally getting out of the house!
                         
                        Ingela
                         
                        Ingela F. Hyatt
                        Erotic Romance Author
                        author@...
                        ________________________________________
                        ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        <><><> A  K n i g h t  o f   P a s s i o n <><><>
                        <*> Ebook: July 2006 *!* Print: October 2006 <*>
                        <><><> S a m h a i n  P u b l i s h i n g <><><>
                        <<*><*>> http://www.IngelaHyatt.com <<*><*>>
                        ________________________________________
                        ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        ----- Original Message -----
                        Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:47 PM
                        Subject: Re: [HRCRomance] new here

                        Hi Lee Anne
                         
                         
                         




                        Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.



                        __________________________________________________
                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                        http://mail.yahoo.com




                        Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                      • nitawick
                        Good to see you, Anne! If you other ladies think you ve been busy lately, you should stop over and take a look at Anne s newsletter.
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 6, 2006
                        • 0 Attachment

                          Good to see you, Anne! 

                          If  you other ladies think you've been busy lately, you should stop over and take a look at Anne's newsletter.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnneWhitfield_Newsletter/ 

                          Sheesh!  Where do you find the time, Anne?

                          Nita

                          www.nitawick.com 

                          --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Whitfield" <whitfield211@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > Hi Jenn!
                          >
                          > Good to see you.
                          >
                          > Regards, Anne.~
                          > http://www.geocities.com/anne_whitfield/index.html
                          > Long Distance Love http://www.samhainpublishing.com/longdistancelove.shtml
                          >

                        • Lee Anne Foreman
                          Hello everyone. Welcome to the newbie. Lee Anne nitawick wrote: Good to see you, Anne! If you other ladies think you ve been busy
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 6, 2006
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Hello everyone. Welcome to the newbie.
                             
                            Lee Anne


                            nitawick <author@...> wrote:
                            Good to see you, Anne! 
                            If  you other ladies think you've been busy lately, you should stop over and take a look at Anne's newsletter.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnneWhitfield_Newsletter/ 
                            Sheesh!  Where do you find the time, Anne?
                            Nita
                            www.nitawick.com 
                            --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Whitfield" <whitfield211@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > Hi Jenn!
                            >
                            > Good to see you.
                            >
                            > Regards, Anne.~
                            > http://www.geocities.com/anne_whitfield/index.html
                            > Long Distance Love http://www.samhainpublishing.com/longdistancelove.shtml
                            >




                            New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.