New and have questions...

  • chuxsgirl
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi ladies and possibly gentlemen, I'm new to this group and am
      relieved to find one that isn't spammed with gross messages and
      e-mails. I am wondering though, I read a book awhile ago and I can;t
      for the life of me remember the name. It has a red-headed heroine as
      the main character. She is an artist into clay moldings and
      sculpting... Anyway she is trying to find who murdered her sister and
      goes to the place where her sister last was. In this cove area, she of
      course in turn falls for the guy who she is "sworn to forever hate"
      for her sisters death. Anyways if anyone has any insights I would
      greatly appreciate. Thanks so much guys!!!
    • allenslabs@aol.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Sep 11, 2007
        HAHA!  Me too@!

        Jessi Allen