The Great Seducers (part 3) - The Ideal Lover.

  • grace_elliot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012
      LASTEST BLOG POST ALERT!
      The Great Seducers (part 3) - The Ideal Lover.
      The first two parts of this series looked at the siren (who masters by manipulation) and the rake (adores but unable to commit). Today's post and our third type of seducer, is 'the ideal lover', who in theory should be less threatening to our composure, but in reality is every bit as dangerous.
      The ideal lover feeds off people's dissatisfaction and in a world of disillusionment he or she is gifted in the illusion of devotion.
      The model for our ideal lover is Casanova. Perhaps the most prolific seducer in history, few women were able to resist him. And his secret?
      FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL POST:
      http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.com/2012/02/great-seducers-part-3-ideal-lover.html