Valentine's Contest

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012
      There's still time to get involved in the Valentine's Day Blog Hop going on through tomorrow. Stop by my blog and leave a comment for a chance to win one of three prizes:

      necklace/bracelet set
      ebook of choice
      set of 4 wineglass charms

      I've posted something each day of the blog so if you comment about my post each day, you'll have an extra chance for each comment!

      http://authorshannonleigh.blogspot.com/

      Tommorow I'll be taking part in Amber Quill Press' Valentine's Day gala over at the Amber Heat loop and the Amber Heat Blog. I'll also be giving away another necklace/bracelet set and another set of 4 wineglass charms. That's a total of 5 prizes between the two events!

      http://aqpauthors.blogspot.com/

      To see the prizes I'm offering, just go to my contest page on my website:
      http://angelfire.com/planet/shannon_leigh/Contest.html

      Shannon Leigh
      Amber Quill Assistant Review Coordinator
      "Giving readers the O in their erOtica."
      Website: http://shannonleigh.org

      *Nana's Little Black Book--calling all incubi*
      *Chasing Booty--the payoff is too good to pass up.*
      *Dark Tales--not your average bedtime story.*