promo: Free kindle books from Vijaya Schartz - SFR + Romantic Suspense

  • vijayaschartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      If you like Sci-fi romance or Romantic Suspense, and your kindle is hungry for more, visit my author page today at Amazon.com and scroll down to download the freebees (make sure you also see the second page). ALIEN LOCKDOWN and SNATCHED are free downloads, and A DESPERADO FOR CHRISTMAS is 99 cents.

      And see what new stories are coming from Vijaya Schartz in 2012 on her blog at: http://romancingscifi.blogspot.com/

      Happy reading in the New Year!

      Vijaya Schartz
      Blasters, Guns, Swords, Romance with a kick
      http://www.vijayaschartz.com