My New Year present to you! Eulogy's Secret - FREE - 1st Jan Amazon US

  • grace_elliot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Happy 2012 everyone!
      To celebrate the New Year, Eulogy's Secret will be available to download for FREE on New Year's day. Dont miss this opportunity!
      Here's what some of the reviews have said about read Grace Elliot's sensuous historical romance "Eulogy's Secret"

      Wonderful, yummy, sweet, sexy... oh the list could go on and on. It had my heart thumping and hands sweating ( TJ from Affaire de Couer magazine.)

      Eulogy and Jack's story will have you turning pages and holding your breath. (Fiction Books)

      Exciting and passionateĀ…a delight to read. (Christine Straw)

      JUST VISIT THE LINK BELOW (ON NEW YEAR'S DAY!)
      http://www.amazon.com/Eulogys-Secret-Huntley-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B005XD5IBA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1325370697&sr=1-1