PROMO: California Caress Available FREE For One Week Only!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20 12:17 AM

      (I've been begging my publisher to do this for months. Now, finally, they are! I'm really excited to be able to offer you the book that started it all. My first ever published book, California Caress, is available FREE—no strings attached—for one week! Enjoy! RebeccaSinclair)
      [I'd put the cover here, (it's gorgeous!)
      but I don't know how. :">]

      California Caress
      Hope Bennett was determined to save her brother's life. And if that meant paying notorious gunslinger Drake Frazier to take his place in a fight, she'd barter her last gold nugget. But Hope soon discovered she'd have to give the handsome rattlesnake more than riches if she wanted his help. His improper demands infuriated her; even as she luxuriated in the tantalizing heat of his embrace, she refused to yield to her desires. She'd accept his terms, then find a way to escape him... somehow...
          Read an excerpt!   —|—     Grab your copy!*
      *Don't have an e-reader? No problem! Apps for PC/Mac/Tablet/Phone/Etc. available — just follow the download link (the small open book that says "FREE" on it in red letters, bottom right of the blurb — not the book cover, that's the blurb!)
      (4 stars!) very awesome steamy book
                          — Jessica_the_Witch, via B&N.com
      (4 stars!) A story filled with Passion and romance - tantalizing and titillating moments, to keep your inner romantic sated - and equal amounts of action and suspense throughout . Great cast of supporting characters that I'm sure you will fall in love with.
                     — kitty_cat, via B&N.com
      (5 Stars!) Definitely a must read!!!
      Review by Molly: My first Rebecca Sinclair novel but definitely NOT my last. Wowee, was this ever a good read! Ms. Sinclair takes her readers on a ride of laughs, heartache, betrayal, and intense passion. Her characters are finely chiseled and compliment her captivating story line.
      Gunslinger 'n Damsel
      — A caress she'll never forget!
      "A hotty who is heroic, adventurous and mysterious, whom I'm sure will have your hairs standing on end and sheepishly grinning at his cheeky moments!!
      "Hope : Kick arse heroine who thinks she needs no one, self sufficient, sexy and knows how to get what she wants, with an attitude to boot!!
      "Grab a copy you won't be disappointed!!"
                    — K.M. Whittaker "Dreamy angel" (carns, qld, AU), via Amazon.com
      Reminder: FREE For ONE Week ONLY!

      ~ RebeccaSinclair

      Historical romances that taste the fiery ecstasy of forbidden love!
      ~ Since 1989! ~
      Twitter | Goodreads | FaceBook | Google+
      Available Now!
          California Caress ~ Montana Wildfire ~ Perfect Strangers