Monday's Meet the Author: Susan Edwards

  • Patricia Robertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2011
      Stop by my blog and meet Susan Edwards, who writes Native American romances. On sale now at Carina Press. Also she was nominated for RT lifetime achievement award in Western historicals.  She has some fun answers to some unusual questions.  http://bit.ly/fz7Dwz

      Happy Turkey Day!

      Patricia
    • Velda Brotherton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
        Patricia, couldn't find Susan's post on this link. Interested in reading it.

        --
        Velda Brotherton

        DREAM WALKER July, 2011 - Kindle
        MONTANA TRILOGY - Oct. 2011 - Kindle