Promo (G): HAPPENING NOW! HOT Authors, Cool Contests, Free Reads!

  • Michele Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011

      Fall into Passion with the Tumble of the Leaves

      at our cozy

      2011 Fall For Romance One-Day Event!

      * Hot Free Reads * Sizzling Excerpts * Fun Contests * Laughs * e-Book Giveaways *

      Come Chat With Us!

      One Lucky Person Will Win $25 eBucks from ARe.

      All You Have to Do Is Join Our Chat…And Chat!

      We'll Pick One Name at 8PM Eastern Time As The Lucky Winner!

      HAPPENING NOW! Come join us!

      Our authors are published by

      All Romance e-Books, Ayersbooks, Extasy Books, Loose Id, Phaze, Passion in Print,

      Pink Petal Books, Siren-BookStrand, and The Wild Rose Press.

      Passion, steam, and adventure await! Don't miss it!

      Michele Hart
      Paranormal/Sci-Fi Romance Author
      ~ Walk Another World ~ http://www.ILoveShape-Shifterscom/
      GANGBUSTERS - Available Now.  Hide from the Demon Horde.

      Ask Me for my Free Read - No Funny Stuff! A Mission for Thalia, the Muse of Comedy.
      What do you do when you can't throw someone down a flight of stairs? Write a story about it.
      Siren-BookStrand * GANGBUSTERS * VIGILANT * LUMINOUS NIGHTS * MIND-BLOWN * LOOKS ARE DECEIVING