Promo (G): A Contest for fans of Sci-Fi, angels & demons-Win a free e-book!

  • Michele Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011

      Greetings, readers.

      My computer misery could be your gain!

      I suffered a computer crash during a contest—awesome, huh?—so I’m extending it and offering another e-book to a new winner. Check out my gritty, high-action, futuristic angels & demons Romance Vigilant at Kelly Moran’s blog, and leave a comment. I’m going to draw the name of the winner next week

      http://kellymoranauthor.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-spotlight-and-giveaway_12.html

      Cruise my web site, and pick which roller-coaster adventure attracts you. Watch my book trailers.   http://www.ILoveShape-Shifters.com/

      Read and live an adventure.

      Have a lucky day,

      Michele Hart
      Paranormal/Sci-Fi Romance Author
      ~ Walk Another World ~ http://www.ILoveShape-Shifters.com/
      GANGBUSTERS - Coming Nov '11
      - In the end, it's either you or the demon that comes for you.