Promo(pg)Historical romances half-price or less!

  • Lindsay Townsend
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      My sensual historical romances, 'Flavia's Secret' (ancient Roman Britain) 'Bronze Lightning' (ancient Britain of Stonehenge) and 'Blue Gold' (ancient Egypt.) are now half-price and less!
      'Flavia's Secret' is just 99c!
      Please see here for details, covers, excerpts, reviews and blurbs - click on the bookcovers at the side of the page:
      http://www.lindsaytownsend.net
      Or go to my Bookstrand author page: http://www.bookstrand.com/search/node/lindsay+townsend
      Best wishes, Lindsay Townsend

      Lindsay Townsend, historical romance.   http://www.lindsaytownsend.net

    • Velda Brotherton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2011
        My first two western historical novels re issued through Kindle are up. These are big historicals that were originally published with Topaz in the 90s. Check them out: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005AXY89Q will get you to both of them. Please write a review on Amazon after you read them. Thanks so much. First chapters can be found on my website.

        --
        Velda Brotherton