Promo(pg)My Bookstrand historical roms half-price or less!

  • Lindsay Townsend
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13 9:23 AM
      My Bookstrand sensual historical romances, 'Flavia's Secret' (ancient Roman Britain) 'Bronze Lightning' (ancient Britain of Stonehenge) and 'Blue Gold' (ancient Egypt.) are now half-price and less!
      'Flavia's Secret' is just 99c!
      Please see here for details, covers, excerpts, reviews and blurbs - click on the banner at the top of the page:
      http://www.lindsaytownsend.net
      Or go to my Bookstrand author page: http://www.bookstrand.com/search/node/lindsay+townsend
      Best wishes, Lindsay Townsend

      Lindsay Townsend, historical romance.   http://www.lindsaytownsend.net

    • Lindsay Townsend

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
          My Bookstrand sensual historical romances, 'Flavia's Secret' (ancient Roman Britain) 'Bronze Lightning' (ancient Britain of Stonehenge) and 'Blue Gold' (ancient Egypt.) are now half-price and less!
          'Flavia's Secret' is just 99c!
          Please see here for details, covers, excerpts, reviews and blurbs - click on the bookcovers at the side of the page: