Promo (G): TOMORROW! HOT Authors, Cool Contests, Free e-books!

  • Michele Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 4:34 AM

      Set Your Summer on Fire

      at Our Smoldering Summer Love-In!

      * Hot Free Reads * Sizzling Excerpts * Fun Contests * Laughs * e-Book Giveaways *

      Come Chat With Us July 14th!

      One Lucky Person Will Win $25 eBucks from ARe.

      All You Have to Do Is Join Our ChatÂ…And Chat!

      We'll Pick One Name at 8PM Eastern Time As The Lucky Winner!

      Our authors are published by

      All Romance e-Books, Ayersbooks, Extasy Books, Loose Id, Phaze, Passion in Print,

      Pink Petal Books, Siren-BookStrand, and The Wild Rose Press.

      Passion, heat, and adventure await! Don't miss it!

      Michele Hart
      Paranormal/Sci-Fi Romance Author
      ~ Walk Another World ~ http://www.ILoveShapeShifters..com/

       What do you do when you can't throw someone down a flight of stairs? Write a story about it.
      Siren-BookStrand * VIGILANT * GANGBUSTERS coming soon
      Siren-BookStrand * LUMINOUS NIGHTS - a 2011 Golden Quill Contest finalist/Best Sci-Fi!
      Siren-BookStrand * LOOKS ARE DECEIVING * MIND-BLOWN
      The Wild Rose Press * NO FUNNY STUFF! * All Romance e-Books * ZERO-G