Sizzling Hot Books - great review!

  • grace_elliot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

      Happy dance round the room!

      Marissa, from Sizzling Hot Books has rated my debut HR, 'A Dead Man's Debt' a 5/5!!

      Here's some of what she wrote:

      Those who say "love concurs all" never inhabited the strict and duty bound society that Celeste and Ranulf live in. Neither believes in love before meeting, but they soon learn that life has some obstacles that take more than love to surmount. And A Dead Man's Debt can be more haunting than anyone would expect.

      A story of blackmail, duty and an unexpected love.

      http://www.sizzlinghotbooks.net/2011/05/dead-mans-debt-by-grace-elliot.html

      For the full review please follow the link,

      Grace x