Regency Panes - why windows are more interesting than they appear.

  • grace_elliot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011

                  This week I discovered a great book, `Regency Style' by Steven Parissien, and the chapter on windows is especially fascinating. For instance, did you know that the `bottle pane' windows associated with old-fashioned bow windows were NEVER used at the front of a house and this glass was a fire hazard? (More about this, later.)

      TO READ THE FULL POST VISIT:

      http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.com