  • trinagon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Want to read some hot, steamy romance novels for Valentine's Day?

      February 2011
      Ramsey's Reviews
      Join me as I interview author Melanie Nowack February 15th - 28th
      Author of the Venomous Vampire Series
      Free e-book contest

                                              Melanie is an:
      • Author
      • Publisher
      • Board Member of the Paranormal Romance Guild
      • Teacher
      • Librarian
      • Wife
      • Mom
      • Life Long Reader
      • Lover of nature and all things fantastic and magical

      This month I will begin reading Melanie's Almost Human series.
      Those of you who are interested in reading along with me and joining the
      discussion
      group, here is the details where you can find more about Melanie and her
      books.
      Almost Human~First Trilogy~3-in-1 Edition
      1-Fatal Infatuation
      2-Lost Reflections
      3-Evolving Ecstasy
      Buy Here
      http://www.amazon.com

      In addition to reading and reviewing ALMOST-HUMAN-First-Trilogy, I will be
      reading Hot
      Spanish Nights by Bianca Swan. WOW! It's going to be a steamy Valentine's
      for me. =)
      Ramsey's Reviews has, and still is, going through some changes. I aim to
      make the layout
      more “user friendly” to all. There will be numerous changes, so stop in
      often to find out
      what's going on.
      Now, let's move onward to recent reviews.

      Keta Diablo's
      Decadent Deceptions
      www.ketadiablo.com
      Reviewed by Sue Roebuck
      Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing, LLC
      ISBN: 978-1-60592-013-9
      A deliciously decadent read. We’re thrust back into the 19th century where
      Olivia Breedlove (what a
      name), forced by the conditions of her father’s will, has to marry within
      six months or live
      dependent upon her brother.
      Read the full review here
         http://www.ketadiablo.com
         http://www.trinagon6.blogspot.com

      Bloody Passion
      by Laura Tolomei
      www.lallagatta.com/eng/index.html
      Reviewed by Amy Ramsey
      ISBN: 978-1-55487-417-0
      At a young age, Cedric exhibited signs of strangeness, like something dark
      and evil dwelling inside him. To
      rid herself of the evil sensation, his mother abandoned him with Korax, the
      village Druid, who also
      sensed Cedric’s dark shadow. Korax took the small boy under his wing and
      schooled him in the ways of the Celtic Druidism:
      herbs, village counseling, rituals, etc. Cedric was a unique boy; his
      dislike for women increased with age, and by eighteen, he still
      showed his inexperience for worldly curiosities, such as sex. Cedric’s
      frightening dreams of blood lust and prejudice toward
      women led him in his quest of sexual preference . . . men.
      Read the full review here.
         http://www.lallagatta.com/eng/index.html
         http://www.trinagon6.blogspot.com

      Catch A Killer
      by Pete Peterson
      www.untreedreads.com
      It’s the 1800’s, gold has been discovered in the boom-town of Fair Play,
      Colorado, and with it brings the
      fortune seekers, ruffians, gamblers, and prostitutes, all looking for their
      opportunity to hit it big. For
      the Law-dogs of Fair Play, Marshall Sam Catlin and his new Deputy, Rome
      Warfield, things have been
      somewhat quite until a series of killings and thievery disrupted this
      easy-going miner’s town. Deputy
      Rome—who Sam sought after when news spread of Rome’s ability to shoot down
      some ruffians that
      attempted to rob his ore wagon—has become smitten with a pretty young lady,
      but since her father was one of the four murdered
      victims, he’s incapable of consoling her, making it harder for them to grow
      closer. As time goes on, the pieces of the puzzle start
      coming together for Deputy Rome. But will he be able to find the murder,
      solve the case, and win the Lady of his heart’s desire
      before the murderer kills another innocent . . . or even him?
      Read the full review here.
         http://www.untreedreads.com
         http://www.trinagon6.blogspot.com

      Gifts For The Goddess
      by Carol North
      www.carolnorth.com
      www.etreasurespublishing.com
      Reviewed by Sue Roebuck
      Carol North, my pleasant reading surprise (if she doesn’t mind me calling
      her that) proves herself to be a versatile author
      with this short story. Having just read and adored “Savannah Heat” I am now
      thrown into new universe with another set
      of highly diverse characters. This time I’m in India, the Himalayas to be
      exact.
      Leila Darling, a woman very much of this world and a skeptic of Indian gods,
      has a skiing accident and is thrust into an
      exotic world of eternal sunshine where she’s a revered priestess. And here
      she meets her “soul mate” Rosh – a ravenhaired
      beauty who wears just a jewel encrusted loin cloth and is an expert in the
      Karma Sutra. Yes, the story’s raunchy,
      spicy and sizzling with hot sex.
          http://www.carolnorth.com
          http://www.etreasurepublishing.com

      Another pleasure is Ms North’s sense of place which she excels at:
      crystalline bells, “an opalescent cliff…sparkling like a
      jewel”. No-one can doubt Leila’s in paradise. The plot ebbs and flows at a
      pleasing rate and the contrast in cultures adds
      interest. My only bugbear was an unexpected twist at the end – but that’s my
      personal opinion. Most readers will love it.
      The story, though short, has many themes – reincarnation, the afterlife, how
      to feel whole and realize our dreams. Gift for
      the Goddess is very worthwhile read for a snowy evening. Great imagination.

      Find out more about these great reads at www.ramseysreviews.com
           http://www.ramseysreviews.com

      Showcase your book covers for $2.00 a month
      Display your book, blurb, and link for $5.00 a month-small ad
      Entice readers with a Med ad-book cover, blurb, and link-for $15.00 a month
      Inquire about luring readers right from the start with our stunning banner
      ad space for only $20.00 a month.
      More sizes available.

      If you're interested in advertising on Ramsey's Reviews contact me at
      trinagon@...
      for more details. Pricing is affordable for everyone. Have an idea in mind
      concerning your ad
      layout? Let me know and I see if it's do-able.
      As always, Happy Reading!

      Sincerely,

      Amy J. Ramsey
      Ramsey's Reviews
      www.ramseysreviews.com
      Bring your imagination to life.

      Email: trinagon@...
      Mail print review books to:
      Ramsey's Book Reviews
      c/o Amy Ramsey
      2211 Highway 362 West
      Williamson, GA  30292

      Savannah Heat by Carol North
      Gifts for the Goddess by Carol North
      Invisible Path by Marilyn Meredith
      Blood Junky by Stavros
      Hot Spanish Nights by Bianca Swan
      Eternally His by Carol North
      Love's Reflection by Carol North
      Do You Believe in Magic? by Jewel Adams
      Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo

      For promotional Advertisement starting at $2.00 per month, email me for quotes.

      Amy J. Ramsey
      Ramsey's Book Reviews
      Website: www.ramseysreviews.com