Kinda Lonely Here

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
      I'm chatting today at the Coffee Time Romance Erotic Loop. Thus far, I think I'm talking to myself.
      I've also posted a pretty neat interview with my characters from More Than Prophecy on my blog.
      Sure would love for someone to stop by and give me a shout out.
      It's kinda lonely here all alone in cyber space.
      *SOB* I've been reduced to talking to my characters. No one loves me.

      Coffeetime Loop:

      My Blog:

      http://authorshannonleigh.blogspot.com/

      Shannon Leigh
      "Giving readers the O in their erOtica."
      Website:
      http://shannonleigh.org

    • lizarnoldromance
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Would like to visit but didn't want to have to join the group to comment. I'm on so many groups already my inbox is always a mess.
        Sorry.
        Liz ARnold
        Message to Love
        The Wild Rose Press