Want a Barnes and Noble gift card?

  • kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

        Hello All:
      I just wanted to write and let everyone know about my newest contest.  All you need to do is go to my blog and answer the three questions listed.  No purchase necessary!  And if you don't win this month I will do it again next month!  This will be the beginning of my monthly contests (one per month) to promote my new novel, TRUSTING A DARK STRANGER.  And the first person to email me all the correct answers wins a gift certificate to B&N!!  One entry per contestant please.  Now click on over and have FUN!!!
      my email:  kellyrenea@...

      Kelly Renea

      What's a girl to do when her only hope lies in trusting a dark stranger?

      Colt's wife disappeared without a trace only to resurface a year later masquerading under an alias in the demimonde with a wealthy protector, the Duke of Wentworth. Her betrayal rings bitter, and Colt vows to seek vengeance on Wentworth since Colt’s wife has already succumbed to consumption. Yet, the confrontation goes awry, leaving Colt physically bound and forced to accept help from Wentworth’s only child and heir, the lovely, Lady Agatha.

      Determined to change her fate - marriage to an undesirable male or life in a convent - Aggie propositions the only man who could prove to be her liberator or her downfall. Colt agrees to help her escape silently pledging to seek his vengeance through Lady Agatha.

      Trusting a Dark Stranger, by: Kelly Renea   Just released from New Concepts Publishing   www.newconceptspublishing.com/trustingadarkstranger.htm

      Please visit my website at www.kellyrenea.zoomshare.com or www.kellyrenea.blogspot.com