Promotion Day at Carina Press

  • patricia.preston@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011

      Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my promotion day at Carina Press.  I will be blogging about Outlaws and Chocolate Pie.  You'll have to come by to see what that is about.  It's fun and a great recipe is included.   Leave a comment regarding your favorite pie for a chance to win a giftcard.   The link to CP blog  is  http://carinapress.com/blog/

      And, if any of you are interested in guest blogging, promoting your book, just shoot me an email.  I am scheduling bloggers on Fridays for Feb and March.  Would love to have you.

      Patricia Preston

      www.patricia-preston.blogspot.com

      Almost An Outlaw, available now.