Site Updates

  • mccomas825@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011

      Hello All,

      Just droppong a line to let you know that the forum engine on the site is now fully functional.  This is a place whewre you may go to ask questions or comments and I will answer them personally within 24-48 hours.

      Come check it out.

      Thanks,

      Laurie

      http://www.freewebs.com/lauriesorensen/

      To unsubscribe from these mailings, click here: Please unsubscribe me
    • mccomas825@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011

        Hello All,

        We added a new author interview on our blog page.  Come and check it out.  Leave a comment and enter to win a copy of TK Turners new book.

        Sincerely,