promo/contest - win RELICS on December 15, 2010

  • vijayaschartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Enter my contest (click CONTEST on the left of my website page listed at the bottom) to win RELICS, Book Two in the Ancient Enemy series. Deadline is the eBook release date, December 15, 2010.  Here is what's it's all about:

      ANCIENT ENEMY SERIES:
      After 800 years, the Anasazi taken to the stars return to Earth to conquer the planet of their ancestors.

      BOOK TWO - RELICS:

      The year is 2023, and an alien invader has infiltrated the human race. Archeologist Celene Dupres witnesses her father's murder. Vowing to avenge him and retrieve his precious alien relics, she finds the perfect ally and protector. But the man she trusts, the man with whom she is falling in love, is the secret agent sent to kill her. Kin, however is more than a killing machine. Despite his attraction to Celene, can he accomplish his gruesome mission, and save humanity from the alien threat embedded in her DNA?

      Book One, ANAZ-VOOHRI is available at all eBook distributors.
      Book Three, KICKING BOTS is scheduled for release in February 2011.

      Find Vijaya's paperbacks, kindle, and audiobooks at Amazon.com:
      http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001JP7UJ4
      Vijaya's eBooks at ARe:
      http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Vijaya+Schartz
      Vijaya's books at B&N:
      http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=vijaya+schartz&STORE=EBOOK&SZE=10&SRT=SA

      Have a wonderfully happy Holiday Season.

      Vijaya Schartz
      Award-winning Sci-Fi, Guns, Swords, Romance with a kick
      http://www.vijayaschartz.com