Promo - Let's Misbehave Book Trailer

  • Rae Summers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      My novella, Let's Misbehave, is set in the 1920s, a period I just love for its sheer spirit. It was a time of decadence and exploration, and the start of girl power.

      I created the book trailer from excerpts of silent movies from the 20s, and this week it's up for book trailer of the month at You Gotta Read Videos. Please drop by to take a look (and hopefully vote for it!) and I'd love to know what you think. Does it convey an authentic sense of the period?
      http://yougottareadvideos.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-2010-entry-16-lets-misbehave.html

      'Let's Misbehave' takes its name from a Cole Porter song of the same name written in 1927. To see how the song and the story fit together, you'll need to read the book!

      ---

      Rae Summers
      http://raesummers.wordpress.com