Lots of chances to win a free copy of THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER!

  • Kathryne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 10:55 AM

      That's right! THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER hits bookstores in July, and I'm blogging all over the place to celebrate the release. Stop by any of the following blogs on the date shown, leave a comment, and you're entered to win a free copy of THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER. I've written posts of interest for both readers and writers, and you'll get an exclusive inside look at THE ELVEN LORDS series.

      Good Luck!

      Kathryne

      http://www.kathrynekennedy.com

      TFLL Virtual Tour Schedule

      A copy of THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER will be given away at each blog!

      6/30 HOW TO UNDRESS AN EIGHTEENTH CENTURY GENTLEMAN

      Or, how to undress my hero in THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER. An actual writer's guide to eighteenth century clothing…with a dash of magic.

      Fresh Fiction

      http://freshfiction.com/

      7/1 COMPARING THE WRITER'S LIFE TO A MOVIE STAR'S

      Debunking the myth that a writer's life is glamorous.

      My Book Addiction and More

      http://mybookaddictionandmore.wordpress.com/

      7/1 LAUNCH PARTY! A MUSICAL JOURNEY

      Join me on a musical journey through THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER.

      http://casablancaauthors.blogspot.com/

      7/2 INTERVIEW!

      Deb's Book Bag

      http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/

      7/2  HOW I JUGGLE MY WRITING AND REAL LIFE…OR NOT

      Where I discuss my inability to master the art of juggling.

      Sia McKye's Thoughts Over Coffee

      http://siamckye.blogspot.com/

      7/5 WORLD-BUILDING…AND A MAP OF THE ELVEN LORDS' REALM

      The steps I took in building the realm of THE ELVEN LORDS, including a never-before-seen map of the seven elven sovereignties, kindly drawn by my DH.

      Star-Crossed Romance

      http://star-crossedromance.blogspot.com/

      7/6 RELEASE DAY CELEBRATION! HOW TO TALK TO A DRAGON

      My step-by-step guide to speaking with Ador, the black dragon in THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER

      http://quinnessentials.blogspot.com/

      7/7 INTERVIEW!

      Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell

      http://books-forlife.blogspot.com/

      7/9 TOP TEN REASONS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY HERO

      Or, how I managed to fall so hard.

      Love Romance Passion

      http://www.loveromancepassion.com/

      7/12 BUILDING A FANTASY WORLD IN A HISTORICAL TIME PERIOD

      Including the seven magical realms, and the levels of fire magic created for my villain and hero.

      Historical Hussies http://historicalhussies.blogspot.com/

      7/13 MY PRIVATE NOTES OF THE ELVEN LORDS SERIES

      Are no longer private! A combination of my research, the original creation of the world and a peek at plot elements that haven't been revealed yet.

      Literary Escapism http://www.literaryescapism.com/

      7/14 ORGANIC WRITING

      A peek into my writing process.

      Magical Musings www.magicalmusings.com

      7/15 INTERVIEW!

      The Life (and lies) of a Flying Inanimate Object http://www.haleymathiot.blogspot.com/

      7/16 INTERVIEW!

      http://muchcheaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/

      7/19 INTERVIEW!

      Anna's Book Blog http://annavivian.blogspot.com/

      7/20 INTERVIEW!

      Queen of Happy Endings http://alainereading.blogspot.com/

      7/21 WHY I DECIDED TO COMBINE HISTORICAL & FANTASY

      Including a new excerpt to show how the fantasy, historical & romantic elements combine in THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER.

      Linda Banche Romance Author http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/

      7/26 HOW TO UNDRESS AN EIGHTEENTH CENTURY LADY

      Or, how Dominic Raikes undresses Lady Cassandra. This is an actual writer's guide to eighteenth century costume.

      Night Owl Romance http://nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/

      7/28 INTERVIEW!

      For the Love of Words http://shaunaroberts.blogspot.com/

      7/30 DOMINIC & CASSANDRA'S LOVE STORY

      Including a never-before-seen romantic excerpt, and the song that inspired my hero.

      Romance Junkies http://www.romancejunkies.com/rjblog/