Recommendations for historical paranormals

  • madeleinedrake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      I used to read mostly urban fantasy and paranormal romance, but I just finished reading Soulless by Gail Carriger, and am hungry for more historical paranormal romance. Doesn't have to be set in that era--I love all historical periods! :)

      Does anyone here have authors they'd recommend?

      Regards,

      Maddy
      www.madeleinedrake.com

      BLOOD HERO: She's Sex. He's Death.
      A vampire and a succubus join forces in ancient Babylon
      Coming July 9th!