Promo: Come share your excerpts

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010

      Come share your excerpts with us at the Pillow Talk Lounge, a place where authors can promote their books and readers can find out about the latest releases from their favorite authors.  The rules are clear and easy to follow, posted on the home page so there’s no searching for files. And don’t you just hate opening up the digest for a group and every post starts with PROMO? Since each day at the Lounge allows for a certain type of promo, it’s not necessary to post it as such. We know it’s a promo, we just want to see the goods! Give us the juicy details, the intimate love scenes, the nerve-wracking peril.  This isn’t just a group for erotic writing; all authors are encouraged to join. Schedule an author day or publisher day and have the whole day to yourself!

      I encourage all authors and avid readers to grab a cup of java, pull up a chair, and enter Pillow Talk’s virtual Lounge of romance, excitement, and imagination. Just beware, you might find yourself seated next to a paranormal beastie or perhaps a barbarian from another world. But not to worry, they’ve been given explicit instructions not to bite, maim, or ravish the guests.  Alas, there must be some measure of order. Come on by, we’re waiting…

      Pillow Talk with Shannon Leigh

      pillow_talk_with_shannon_leigh-subscribe@...

      Shannon Leigh

      “Giving readers the O in their erOtica”