Promo: Ann Siracusa at the Pillow Talk Lounge tomorrow

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010

      I’d like to invite everyone to stop by the Pillow Talk Lounge tomorrow where Ann Siracusa will be discussing her books.  She promises to tantillize us with TRAVEL TO FOREIGN LANDS FOR ROMANCE AND INTRIGUE.  She’ll be stopping in throughout the day so be sure to give her a hollar and make her feel welcome.

      Pillow Talk with Shannon Leigh

      Subscribe: pillow_talk_with_shannon_leigh-subscribe@...

      Shannon Leigh
      "Giving readers the O in their erOtica."
      Website: http://www.shannonleigh.org