We Tolerate Zero Spam...

  • ifhmanager
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2010
      I just want to let all our members know, that we at HRC Yahoo Group tolerate Zero spam...which is why we moderate all messages.

      When we allow a member into the group, and they start spamming, their messages are immediately deleted as spam and they will be removed from the group.

      The HRC Yahoo group is open to all readers & authors of historical, paranormal, fantasy romance, etc...

      Please continue to share your love of romance... ;)

      Thank you.

      Ingela F. Hyatt
      Owner/Moderator
      HRC Yahoo Group
    • Lise Horton

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2010
          Hello Guys,
             I've been a member with you guys for a very long time. I post only occasionally, but I read the digests everyday.  I've never caused you problems in the past years I've been a member. Someone hacked me somehow while subscribing to an authors newsletter. Something about the authors website being jacked for sign up.  These creeps no how to play the system. I would hope that you wouldn't kick me out, knowing my history with the group. I am sorry to cause any inconveniences.   I've changed passwords and Yahoo says that I'm fixed.  I cannot do anything else more to talk on my behalf. But I am not a new member, spamming you guys on purpose, I promise.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2010
            Don't worry, I wasn't talking about you, it was actually a new member I was skeptical of but allowed her in anyway, and she immediately started spamming...

            I just wanted everyone to know that they can feel safe in this group, knowing we will not allow spam of any kind...

            Ingela F. Hyatt
            Owner/Founder
            Historical Romance Club