Promo: Amelia Grey and Her Regency Heroes

  • lindabanche@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Meet Amelia Grey on my blog as she talks about her Regency heroes, and her own special hero, her husband:

      http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/2010/04/guest-blogger-amelia-grey-my-own.html

      Leave a comment for a chance to win one of two copies of her latest Regency Historical AN EARL TO ENCHANT.

      Thanks,
      Linda

      Linda Banche

      Regency romance--most with humor, some with fantasy, and occasionally a paranormal

      Lady of the Stars--4 stars from Romantic Times, 2010 EPIC EBook Competition Finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press

      Pumpkinnapper--Regency Halloween comedy, available from The Wild Rose Press

      Website            Blog                 Myspace          Facebook         Twitter