promo RED LEOPARD release April 1 - You can still enter the contest to win it

  • vijayaschartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010

      I'm very excited.  RED LEOPARD, Book Two of the Chronicles of Kassouk is coming out April 1st in eBook from Desert Breeze Publishing.  This story packs a lot of action with an intricate plot and  weaves a sensual romantic thread.  You can still enter my contest to win your own PDF copy.  Just click on CONTEST on the left at:
      http://www.vijayaschartz.com

      In charge of the fortress of Kassouk in the King's absence, what is Terek to do when a Goddian spacecraft lands in his medieval backyard, and the striking woman leading the galactic party insists on colonization?

      Galya, the Goddian Princess commanding the geological vessel, is bent on finding a crystal with unusual hyperconductor properties. And the futile resistance of the local population isn’t going to stop her. Not even that defiant tribal chief nicknamed Red Leopard, like the infernal feline that follows him everywhere.

      Terek and his band of swordsmen and felines must defend their people’s freedom, no matter the cost. But with this unexpected arrival, an old prophecy surfaces, taking new meaning and carrying a new threat...

      When political intrigues, greed, murder and betrayal tip the scales, whom can Galya really trust? Her fellow Goddians? the Mutants bred to serve her race? or her primitive Human enemy?

      See pictures and read an excerpt of Red Leopard on my website at:
      http://www.vijayaschartz.com/redleopard.html

      Each book in the series is a complete story, but If you want to avoid spoilers and read White Tiger first (book One) hurry to get it at:
      http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-30/%3Ci%3EThe-Chronicles-of-Kassouk/Detail.bok

      Happy reading.

      Vijaya Schartz
      Award-winning Sci-Fi, Guns, Swords, Romance with a kick
      http://www.vijayaschartz.com

      COYOTE GORGEOUS -  A DESPERADO FOR CHRISTMAS
      http://www.sapphirebluepublishing.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=25&osCsid=18458beca61512fa4313ce73d10b2e8b

      White Tiger, book one of The Chronicles of Kassouk:
      http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-30/%3Ci%3EThe-Chronicles-of-Kassouk/Detail.bok

      Vijaya's paperbacks, kindle, and audiobooks at Amazon.com:
      http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001JP7UJ4