New to the group, saying hello!

  • Rosalynn Zamot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Rosalynn Zamot, but everyone calls me Rosie. I am from the Deep South, of Louisiana, but now live in Southern Pennsylvania, with three kids and husband that encourages me to write. I am a wanna be writer, I say this because I haven't been published because my work is always in progress, thus my self proclaimed title. I am looking into reviewing novels, I love to read. I think my first novel was Janet Daily, my mom gave me some of hers and a bunch of those old 70 novels, you know harlequin romances that hinted at but never quite got there with the lovemaking, LOL. Then as I got older, there were the bodice rippers, and so on. I am now into paranormal, sci-fi, and the like, I got into those when I was pregnant with my last child, I was craving red meat and it was weird that I was reading a vampire romance at the time.....don't ask..I don't question. Anyway I have been reading ever since and have always wanted to see if I could come up with a novel that would be enjoyed the same way I enjoy them.

      Rosie Zamot

       Smiley Fireworks Fireworks Happy Hat

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • iluvoceanbreezes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007

        Hi, Rosie!

        Welcome to the group.

        I cut my romance teeth on those old bodice rippers too.  LOL, I think most of us did!  And the Harlequins too, although the Harlequins of today are much steamier than those of all those years ago!

        Good to have you here.

        BTW, I'm Sandy M from Sandy Blair's group, just so you'll know when you keep seeing the name pop up in two different places!

        Sandy