Re: [HRCRomance] How Do You Say Good-bye?

  • Sandy Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
      I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine being in your shoes. I read your post and had to stop because of the tears in my eyes.  I lost my father last October and unfortunately, I didn't get to say good-bye when he was able to understand. He was mostly unresponsive although breathing when I saw him. I was with him when he passed though, as difficult as that was. My father was 91 at the time.

      You and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers.

      Sandy Sullivan - Romance Author
      Cowboy Love - Available Now at Siren!
      Cowboy Love is a phenomenal must read! It has everything a reader could want. ~ Deb at Dark Diva Reviews
      Wild Wyoming Nights - Available Now at Siren!
      At times WILD WYOMING NIGHTS was heart wrenching, and at other times it was sweet and sexy going down like a smooth hot chocolate--perfect for warming up a cold winter's night. ~ Dirty Girl Reviews 5 Stars

      Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/sandys37

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
        I am so sorry for your loss. We lost my stepmother this past year. It is never easy. Cherish the years you had and all the good memories. Get together with friends and talk of the fun times and trade funny stories. It can warm the heart.
        Steph

        Steph Starr
        Writer, Editor, Graphic Designer, Illustrator
        http://self-mademaniac.blogspot.com/