Promo: MORE Gorgeous Men In Tight Breeches and Ruffled Shirts

  • lindabanche@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010

      Find out what's wrong with some of the pictures and phrases used in historical romance.

      Here: http://historicalhussies.blogspot.com/2010/02/gorgeous-men-in-tight-breeches-and.html

      And for a bonus, I have a picture of the hero of Lady of the Stars, my Regency time travel.

      Linda

      Linda Banche

      Regency romance--most with humor, some with fantasy, and occasionally a paranormal

      Lady of the Stars--4 stars from Romantic Times, 2010 EPIC EBook Competition Finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press

      Pumpkinnapper--Regency Halloween comedy, available from The Wild Rose Press

      Website            Blog                 Myspace          Facebook         Twitter