Thank you to all who voted!

  • Miss Mae
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      I wanted to shout out a huge "thank you!" to anyone from here who might've voted for my books when I asked for them. Because of all of you, my vintage YA, "When the Bough Breaks" won first place at the P&E Readers Poll, and my short story, "Dove Island" won second. It receives a "Top Ten Finisher" award.

      Again, thank you so much! :)

      --
      Want to read about love? Want to read about suspense? Get caught in the ‘web’ of Miss Mae’s books!

      http://missmaesite.com
      http://missmaesite.blogspot.com
      http://www.myspace.com/missmaeauthor
      http://thesweetestromanceauthors.blogspot.com