Promo: My Christmas Present - A New Contract

  • lindabanche@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2009

      The Wild Rose Press has contracted my Regency Christmas novella, Mistletoe Everywhere, my third contract.

      Here's the blurb (first pass, so it may change)

      A man who sees mistletoe everywhere is mad--or in love.

      Charles sees mistletoe. Not surprising, since he's spending Christmas at Mistletoe Manor. But, the mistletoe always hangs over Penelope, the despised lady who jilted him after their last meeting. And no one sees the mistletoe except him.

      Penelope wants nothing to do with the faithless Charles, the man who cried off after she had accepted his marriage proposal. But he stares at her all the time. Or rather, he stares at the empty ceiling over her head. What does he see?

      According to folklore, mistletoe is the plant of peace. Penelope and Charles, so full of hurt and anger, must decide if they will heed the mistletoe's message and make peace.

      And I hope you will get what you want for Christmas, too.

      And remember, books make great gifts! If you like Regency, try my Lady of the Stars, (2010 EPIC Competition SciFi Romance Finalist) and Pumpkinnapper!

      Linda Banche

      Regency romance--most with humor, some with fantasy, and occasionally a paranormal

      Lady of the Stars--4 stars from Romantic Times, 2010 EPIC EBook Competition Finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press

      Pumpkinnapper--Regency Halloween comedy, available from The Wild Rose Press

      Website            Blog                 Myspace          Facebook         Twitter

    • Cheryl Pierson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2009
        CONGRATULATIONS, LINDA!!!! that is FANTASTIC!
        Cheryl

        TimePlainsDrifterFront  TimePlainsDrifterBack      FIRE EYES BOOK COVER        2
        Time Plains Drifter (12/09)     Available NOW!            (12/09)
        Cheryl Pierson

        FIRE EYES now available at:

                        www.westwindsmedia.com
                       http://westwindsromance.blogspot.com