Monica M. Martin June NEWSLETTER is here! (18 +) Promo

  • Monica M. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007

      June 2007 NEWSLETTER

      Contents

      v  Greeting & update

      v  Where do my erotic stories come from?

      v  I Interview Author Michael Keene

      v  Featured Author Michael Keene

      v  Vampiric Feast review snippet

      v  Historical Romance Club HUGE Anniversary Contest

      v  Exclusive Excerpt - Immortality’s Caress book 3: Sophia’s Release

      v  Fabulous new cover art for Immortality’s Caress book 2

      v  May Contest Winners

      v  Amorous Authors Links & Announcements

      v  My Links

      Subscribe to my Yahoo Mailing List Group to receive my monthly Newsletter. I'll occasionally send additional info regarding my latest releases, upcoming titles, interviews, appearances, special events, contests, free erotic excerpts, etc.

      Download my June newsletter from the files area on the group-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Monica_M_Martin/ - it's in two parts this month. Any questions... just email me at Monica_M_Martin-owner@yahoogroups.com  OR monica@... .

      Cheers, M.

      Monica M. Martin: http://www.monicammartin.com/
      Immortality's Caress Book 2: Eloise's Awakening ~
      EPPIE Finalist 2007