RELEASE DAY! CELEBRATE WITH CHERYL!

  • Cheryl Pierson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      I want to tell you all how excited I am to have TWO NEW RELEASES this week!  My short story, A NIGHT FOR MIRACLES, releases today with THE WILD ROSE PRESS.  This is a western historical story, and is available for download at the link below.  A great bargain for only $2.00!!!  You can read the blurb below the book cover, and follow the link for more information.

      My other release is my second novel, TIME PLAINS DRIFTER.  It released yesterday with CLASS ACT BOOKS.  This is a western historical romance novel with paranormal elements, as well as a tiny bit of time travel.  At 340 pages, it's a great holiday gift for yourself and others!  It's available in print or e-book format at the link below the book cover.

      Last but not least, for those of you who didn't hear me shout the news a few days ago, my debut novel, FIRE EYES which released in May through THE WILD ROSE PRESS, became a finalist in the EPIC AWARDS COMPETITION.  If you haven't already gotten yourself a copy, go to this link to read about it and order.

      If you'd like an autographed copy of either FIRE EYES or TIME PLAINS DRIFTER, please contact me at fabkat_edit@... to order.  Cost is $15 each.

      Thank you all for your wonderful support and friendship, and for letting me share my fantasstic news with you!

      Cheryl
      A Night for Miracles
      When widow Angela Bentley takes in injured ex-gunhawk Nick Dalton and three orphans on Christmas Eve, she is determined only to lend a hand where needed. But when the children drag in a small, scraggly Christmas tree, Angela finds herself wanting to create a memorable holiday for them. Can these visitors become the family she longs for? For those who believe in miracles, anything is possible--even true love, in the most unlikely circumstances. http://www.thewildrosepress.com/a-night-for-miracles-p-3787.html

      Trapped in Indian Territory of 1895 by a quirk of Nature, High School teacher Jenni Dalton must find a way to get her seven students back to 2010.

      Handsome U.S. Marshal Rafe d'Angelico seems like the answer to her prayers: he is, after all, an angel. In a race against time and evil, Rafe has one chance to save Jenni's life and her soul from the Dark One—but can their love survive?

      TimePlainsDrifterFront  TimePlainsDrifterBack      FIRE EYES BOOK COVER        2
      Time Plains Drifter (12/09)     Available NOW!            (12/09)
      Cheryl Pierson

      FIRE EYES now available at:

                      www.westwindsmedia.com
                     http://westwindsromance.blogspot.com