Let's compare books

  • Missylyons
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009

      Hi hrcromance,

      I haven't been active on this in a while but am looking for friends I may already know. Please join me if you can and check out the books I added on Goodreads.

      http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?n=hrcromance&e=hrcromance@yahoogroups.com&i=LTM2MDYyMjUyNTM6MzE3 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

      - Missylyons

      (lyons_missy@...)

      Goodreads is a community for book lovers. It's a great way to get book recommendations from your friends and others. You can keep a list of books to read, join book clubs, and even take the never-ending book trivia quiz.

      To opt-out of future invites to Goodreads please click here.

      This email was sent by request to hrcromance@yahoogroups.com.