I need your vote!!

  • Tonya Callihan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      My story, Ancient Awakening, is a little behind on votes. Please visit http://romanceinthebackseat.com/fightclub/blog to vote for my story today and vote again tomorrow and leave comments for your chance to win some great paranormal print books.

      Thanks so much for all of your votes and support
      Tonya

      Tonya Renee Callihan
      Vote for Ancient Awakening (my paranormal story at RITBS "Paranormal Author's Fight Club)
      Editor:
      Copy Editor:
      View My WEBSITE
      Follow me on Twitter

      "I am a big fan of vampires. I've always been obsessed with the genre, and the beautiful romanticism and erotic kind of nature of the immortal being, the undead who lives on human blood."
      ~Alex O'Loughlin~