Magical New Contract!

  • kathryne_kennedy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 8:34 AM
      I'm thrilled to announce that Dorchester Publishing has offered me a
      contract for my manuscript ENCHANTING THE LADY! It takes place in a
      Victorian world where magic is real and titles are gained by the
      inheritance of magical powers. It's about a duchess under an evil
      spell, and a shape-shifter who's determined to uncover all of her
      secrets.
      I'll be announcing some promo soon, but for now, thank you for
      allowing me to share my good news.
      Best to all,
      Kathryne
      http://www.KathryneKennedy.com
    • Kathryne Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 7:06 AM
        Thank you, Anne! I appreciate your congrats :}
        Kathryne
        http://www.KathryneKennedy.com

          BENEATH THE THIRTEEN MOONS
        in hardcover by Thomson Gale/Five Star